Digital Force Gauge from Nextech
Tallgrass is proud to be an authorized sales and service center for the Nextech line of digital force gauges. These gauges are used in our line of meat shear products and have proven to be a reliable and accurate tool for force measurement. In addition to sales, Tallgrass also provides service and recalibration support for any of the Nextech DFS products.
Choose from models with maximum capacity from 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500 & 1000N (maximum capacity from 0.5kgf-100kgf or 1.1lbf-220lbf). The DFS includes the following: Push Pull Gauge, Peak/Track Mode, Invert Display, Pass/Fail LED, USB Output, Back-Lit Graphic LCD, Metal Enclosures & Calibration Mode.
- Accuracy better than 0.2% of FS (Full Capacity)
- Tension or Compression Load, Peak Hold or Track Mode
- 500 data points can be recorded on internal memory for later viewing or download
- Metal Enclosures with 2x 10-32"(M5) & 4x M3 mountable threaded holes
- M6 Threaded Rod attachment to Load
- Menu driven, digital graphic LCD display with white back light
- Latest version PC Software 'NexGraph' Plot Time vs Force, free downloadable from Nextech web site www.forcetorque.com
- Power by internal rechargeable NiMH battery pack or directly from wall plug charger
- Complete set includes plastic case, charger, USB cable, printed manual, 3x brass plated accessories (sharp point, hook & compression plate)
- NIST "Traceable" Calibration Certificate included
Part numbers for the force gauges are determined by the maximum force required so a 50 Newton scale would have a part number of DFS 50 and a 500 Newton scale is a DFS 500. Please provide the appropiate part number when contacting us to place the order for any of these force scales.
Part Number: DFS 5 - DFS 1000
If you are in need of service, calibaration or would like to place an order please contact us directly. Tallgrass accepts purchase orders with terms and most major credit cards. If you would like to place an order please provide us with the quantities and part numbers listed for the products.
If you have any questions regarding a product please E-mail us or give us a call at (785) 532-7473.